Region-News-Team-White-Logo

Five Escape Kitchen Fire in Hammond

Share this post

Five people escape a fire at Renaissance Apartments in the 400 block of Logan Street in Hammond late Saturday that fire officials say began in the kitchen. Fire Chief Jeff Smith says the fire apparently started by an item left on an electric stove. Officials say the two adults and three children who were rescued were not injured.


Meet-The-Team-white

Laura-WXRD Scott-WXRD Brent-WXRD
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WXRD Karl-WXRD Annie-WXRD
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast-white

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE