Region-News-Team-White-Logo

Temporary Evacuation of Animals after Humane Society Fire

Share this post

fire at humane society
(Photo Courtesy of the Times)
A fire in the laundry room of the Humane Society in Munster was contained Tuesday night, but as a result of smoke throughout part of the building, a temporary evacuation of the animals occurred. The Times reports firefighters were called out earlier that evening for the smell of smoke, but a source of the smell could not be located, and then just before 11pm, crews were once again dispatched to the four-hundred block of 45th Avenue, this time for a fire. An investigation continues.
# # #


Meet-The-Team-white

Laura-WXRD Scott-WXRD Brent-WXRD
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WXRD Karl-WXRD Annie-WXRD
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast-white

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE