Region-News-Team-White-Logo

Fire Sparked by Video Game

Share this post

In East Chicago, firefighters are considering the possibility that a fire in the 48-hundred block of Walsh Avenue Monday afternoon appears to have been caused by an Xbox gaming console that was left charging on a mattress. The fire was reportedly contained to the mattress and was out within minutes.
###


Meet-The-Team-white

Laura-WXRD Scott-WXRD Brent-WXRD
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WXRD Karl-WXRD Annie-WXRD
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast-white

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE