Region-News-Team-White-Logo

Fatal House Fire in Michigan City

Share this post

A 65-year-old Michigan City woman is dead after a house fire believed to have started from food left cooking on a stove. The Times reports investigators believe the woman fell asleep, then was awakened by a smoke detector, but was unable to escape. Coroners officials tell the Times today Rosemary Hill suffered smoke and soot inhalation. Crews responded around 4 am Sunday.
###


Meet-The-Team-white

Laura-WXRD Scott-WXRD Brent-WXRD
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WXRD Karl-WXRD Annie-WXRD
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast-white

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE