nationalnews

Tiny Wire From BBQ Brush Lands Teen in Surgery

Share this post

A Washington state teen is recovering after a “violent” stomach ache landed him in a hospital where doctors performed exploratory surgery only to discover his problems stemmed from a BBQ brush wire that he unknowingly swallowed. Tristin Beck, 16, of Mountlake Terrace, Wash., was admitted to Seattle...
image  Tiny Wire From BBQ Brush Lands Teen in Surgery  Tiny Wire From BBQ Brush Lands Teen in Surgery  Tiny Wire From BBQ Brush Lands Teen in Surgery  Tiny Wire From BBQ Brush Lands Teen in Surgery

Read more http://feeds.abcnews.com/c/35229/f/654824/s/2bc16f43/l/0Labcnews0Bgo0N0Cblogs0Cheadlines0C20A130C0A50Ctiny0Ewire0Efrom0Ebbq0Ebrush0Elands0Eteen0Ein0Esurgery0C/story01.htm