nationalnews

Girl Catches Fire at Oregon Hospital

Share this post

Girl Catches Fire at Oregon Hospital An 11-year-old cancer survivor who was hospitalized with a head injury is now recovering from  third-degree burns after her shirt mysteriously caught fire in a Portland, Ore., hospital room. The girl, Ireland Lane, had been painting in her room at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, ABC affiliate KATU reported. Moments later,...


Read more http://feeds.abcnews.com/click.phdo?i=dd10aaf0920d2b57e7838713fb2c395d