nationalnews

Heart Surgeon Gives Patients Infection When Glove Rips

Share this post

Heart Surgeon Gives Patients Infection When Glove Rips A heart surgeon at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center accidentally gave cardiac infections to five patients because his latex gloves tore during surgery, hospital officials confirmed. Of the five patients who were diagnosed with endocarditis, or an infection of the heart chamber lining and valves, four of...


Read more http://feeds.abcnews.com/click.phdo?i=6af511f4966f539bde4e467834bdfbb4