study from UBS, entitled "What is Wealthy?," sixty percent of those with $5 million in investable assets said they felt wealthy. Conversely, only 28 percent of investors who had between $1 and $ 5 million in investable assets felt similarly about themselves.
- Full Episode: World News 7/27: Egypt in Turmoil: Violent Protests Leave Dozens Dead
- Watch: Egypt in Turmoil: Violent Protests Leave Dozens Dead
- Watch: Remembering Lindy Boggs: Champion for Women's Rights
- Watch: Tragic Boating Accident; Body Believed to Be Soon-to-Be Bride Found
- Couple, 94, Born on Same Day, Die One Day Apart
- Fla. Apartment Complex Shooter 'Was Ready to Fight'
- 3 Dead When Bus Carrying Teens Crashes in Indiana
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts Returns
- Man Charged in Boat Crash That Left Bride, Best Man Missing
- NASA to Launch Cargo Craft
Page 3636 of 5190