Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced their separation on Tuesday after more than a decade of marriage and two kids. "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate," Paltrow wrote on her site Goop in a post titled, "Conscious Uncoupling." Despite the split, Paltrow, 41, and Martin, 37, added that they are committed to raising their two kids, Apple, 9, and Moses, 7, in a loving environment. Were there signs that a split between the "Iron Man" actress and the Coldplay frontman was coming? Related: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Announce Separation Here's a look at the ups and downs of their love throughout the years....
- Despite Accolades Chef Paul Kahan Avoids Spotlight
- Who Should Be the Next Indiana Jones?
- Photos: Matthew McConaughey Steps Out With His Mother
- Obama Tells European Allies 'Freedom Isn't Free'
- Somali Militants Lose Town to African Union Troops
- Putin Counters Isolation Claims, Meets German Tycoon
- 46 Kosovo Albanians Slain in 1999 Are Reburied
- Levis Strauss to Eliminate About 800 Positions
- Stocks Edge Higher on Better Manufacturing Report
- Candy Crush IPO Turns Sour
Page 2080 of 6930