explained to Ellen DeGeneres. "I've gained about 15 pounds in four weeks and nothing fits me anymore." See: Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper Bring Their Moms to Golden Globes He continued, "So I wore the tuxedo I wore to the Golden Globes. I just sort of threw it in the bag and brought it and went to Washington, D.C. Then I'm getting dressed like 10 minutes before I was supposed to go, and literally the pants go up to like here," he mimed to his mid-thighs.
- Column: Vanessa-Mae Gives Little to Olympics
- Lawyer: Texas Officer Shooting Suspect Took Xanax
- Utah Jazz Owner Goes Undercover for CBS Show
- NY Man Arrested Amid Hoffman Probe Seeks Treatment
- US Olive Oil Pushing Gov't to Test Imported Oils
- Snowbirds Enjoy Southwest as Cold Grips the Nation
- A Lesson in Writer's Bio: How to Survive Hollywood
- SOCHI SCENE: From the Islands
- SOCHI SCENE: Surprise! It's a Bronze!
- Review: Phantogram Reaches Next Level on 'Voices'
Page 929 of 5214